Based: Chancery Lane
Are you looking to develop your career in Procurement? Would you like to work with a leading management consultancy with a global procurement team who will provide support and structure to aid your development?
Within this role, you will be responsible for supporting sourcing IT projects and independently managing medium value/ complexity sourcing projects and price negotiations with IT suppliers for the UKI.
The ideal candidate will have a business degree, 1-2 years of procurement experience, experience in commercial negotiations, and demonstration of stakeholder relationships.
- Independently manager medium vale / complexity sourcing projects for the UKI
- Lead / support local and global sourcing projects across multiple IT services
- Manage suppliers through all aspects of the RFx process
- Independently manage price negotiations for various IT-related items
- Engage with stakeholders to drive and communicate progress on projects
This role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to further develop his / her specialised skills within sourcing and category management. Please send your CV in the first instance, stating your currently availability to work and your salary requirements.