This is in an incredible opportunity for someone who is looking to build their career within the film and entertainment industry as a PA and assistant to a famous and successful actor. This role requires someone who is passionate about the entertainment sector!
Applicants must have PA experience and experience within the entertainment industry! The purpose of this role is to be the right hand to a successful actor and ensure the smooth running of their day to day.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Location: Central London / different sets for filming / occasion travel to LA
- Managing a busy and demanding diary and organising meetings and premiers
- Supporting the actor on set whilst filming
- Booking travel and accommodation, proactively anticipating and managing issues such as flight/traffic/rail delays
- Coordinating the logistics around the travel
- Social and corporate events, organising and working with budgets and deadlines
- Proofreading and editing scripts
- Supporting HNWI on set throughout the day with all duties, ensuring a smooth running of the day
- Occasionally driving the HNWI around set and to events
- Travelling occasionally to LA with the actor
- On call 24/7, however sensible hours normally
- Gate-keeping being the first point of contact, dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Reminding, prompting, and progress chasing the HNWI on vital tasks and deadlines with diplomacy and tact.
- Composing and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Running errands to support the actor on administration issues e.g. visa collection
- Must have experience within the film / entertainment industry
- Seeking a career move within the film sector - passionate about this industry
- Candidates MUST be able to drive and have access to a car with a full and clean driving license.
- Candidates MUST be happy to travel alongside the actor to LA on occasion
- Candidates MUST be able to work flexible hours
- Candidates MUST have excellent communication and proofreading skills
- Flexible approach to work and hours / happy to work outside core hours and expectations
- Strong core education, degree-educated ideally
- Strong IT skills - MS Word, Outlook, and Excel (these will be tested at interview).
- Good communication skills, with the ability to take direction and interact proactively as appropriate
- Discreet and confidential on all matters by nature
- Excellent proofreading skills / ideally experience with scripts
IF YOU ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT THE FILM INDUSTRY AND HAVE THE SKILLS FOR THIS ROLE, THEN APPLY NOW!
Please email your application to Gemma Case - firstname.lastname@example.org
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
We specialise in PA & EA jobs, office support jobs, temporary jobs and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.