Kensington £32,000 - £35,000
We have a fabulous opportunity that will see you supporting an entrepreneurial MD helping execute the administration of both her business and personal life; this is truly exciting and fantastic time to join.
The ideal candidate will take responsibility for administration of both her business and private lifestyle whilst also helping to manage a portfolio of properties (5). This role requires a super organised administrator and co-ordinator who thrives in creating order and efficiency. You will be maintaining systems that will help the household run smoothly including inventories, contacts, manuals, rotas, and invoicing, so it is essential that you're a great multi-tasker with a sense of humour and an empathetic, helpful nature.
Please note, the role is based in a private household where you will be working independently for a large portion of the time so previous experience of working in a similar environment is desirable.
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Property management of 5 flats in Kensington
- Diary management / travel management
- Co-ordination of client bookings
- Household bills, running errands, organising contractors
- Co-ordinating house staffs and ensuring basic food supply of the house / office
- Researching flights / hotels / travel itineraries
- Lots of ad hoc projects
Please send your CV in the first instance.