We have a fabulous opportunity that will see you supporting a Business Consultancy and new tech start-up, helping with both business and the MD's personal life; this is truly exciting and fantastic time to join.
The ideal candidate will take responsibility for both business and private lifestyle administration, working closely with the business assistant and MD. You will be highly involve with the personal household arrangements, as well as helping to manage five properties owned by the MD. This will require superb organisational skills, exceptional communication skills, and the ability to work under pressure and prioritise.
You will be maintaining systems that will help the household run smoothly including inventories, contacts, manuals, rotas, and invoicing, so it is essential that you are a great multi-tasker with a sense of humour and an empathetic, helpful nature.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn a great deal about commercial business and being a PA. We would welcome candidates with at least 1 year's work / support experience.
Duties will include:
- Property management of five flats in Kensington.
- Household bills, running errands, and organising contractors.
- Co-ordinating house staff and ensuring basic food supply of the house / office.
- Researching flights / hotels / travel itineraries.
- Co-ordinating ad hoc business projects.
Please send your CV in the first instance.