Private Household PA
Up to £50k depending on experience
Temp to Perm
We are recruiting for an experienced Private PA to support a HNWI and his family, as well as manage the household and staff. You will be resourceful, flexible, and reliable. The role requires someone who has previous experience of looking after and managing a household and managing staff. You will understand that being a Private PA requires flexibility and the need to be incredibly organised.
The role includes:
- Property management of Notting Hill townhouse.
- Arranging/overseeing property maintenance.
- Arranging home supplies (food/housekeeping stock).
- Personal travel and holidays including visas, ESTA. etc.
- Lifestyle concierge (e.g. booking restaurants, personal appointments, health & beauty, sourcing products, sourcing new suppliers, sourcing gifts, booking tickets, and arranging fashion purchases).
- Personal shopping, and internet shopping including returns.
- Offering extra support with children when required.
- Car maintenance/sale/purchase/registration transfer/parking permits.
- Ad hoc support to extended family.
- Potential ad hoc travel.
- A self-starter with great communication skills, both oral and written.
- Trustworthy, polite, reliable, and genuine.
- Act with complete discretion at all times.
- Be PC literate and fully proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Must know how to use/basic setup for smartphones.
- Be a problem solver.
- Standard office hours are 9am to 5.30pm, however some flexibility will be required.
- Blackberry will be provided.