Our client, a global leading provider of Marketing & Communication services in Central London, is seeking a Printroom Assistant to join their team on an ongoing temporary contract.
Liaising with the Printroom Team Leader, you will be looking after the overall delivery of completed print work.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- maintaining a tidy print environment
- organising newly relivered stock items
- answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- escalating any queries and complaints
- sorting, counting, date/time stamping and distributing all incoming mail and couriers
- delivering print and distributing
- making internal deliveries
- collecting print items
- tracing any unidentified print work.
The ideal candidate will be organised and thrive to exceed targets set on an individual and team basis.
Please note that this role is for an immediate start, therefore please don't apply if you are on notice!