Our client, a Global Financial firm, is looking for an energetic and organised Administration Associate to work within the pricing team. This corporate and privately owned business are committed to offering world-class investment expertise to help their clients achieve their financial goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Running pricing routines daily
- Support the Investment Trust and ETF dealing process
- Processing of bulk transactions for Fidelity Onshore and Offshore
- Ensure that all deals are sent to the Treasury
- Daily inputting and reconciliation of third-party deals to enable settlement with the third parties
- Daily inputting and verification of third-party fund prices
- Daily telephone contact with internal departments
- 100% quality check of deals placed
- Keep Assistant Managers/Managers informed of work in progress and escalate any possible issues
- Ensure that daily internal and external deadlines across many processes are successfully met
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate and have 3-6 months' administration experience and will be able to work in Kent.
Further duties and requirements are as follows:
- Our client is looking for somebody who is experienced in Excel, Word, and Outlook and has a keen eye for detail while still being able to work under pressure, meeting deadlines.
- You must be organised and have prioritisation skills to ensure that all daily responsibilities are completed with the highest degree of accuracy expected.
- Having an energetic telephone manner and great communications skills is a must in this role and must also be demonstrated at your interview.
- You will be required to work in shift patterns from 8am - 8pm, meaning varied hours week by week, though amendments to this are offered on request.
This role is to start immediately and lasts for six months.
If this sounds like something you're interested in, please apply within. Candidates on a notice period need not apply.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and Finance jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.