Policy and Reward Manager HR
Part-time to 25 hours weekly
£46,000 - £56,000 pro-rata'd + excellent benefits including nursery discounts
One of the UK's most prestigious higher education establishments urgently requires an experienced policy and reward specialist to work on a part-time basis for a 14-month contract.
Working as a key member of the HR team your remit will be to:
- Implement and effectively communicate policies, procedures, and reward initiatives College-wide.
- Possessing and maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of employment law and taking the lead on policy development that appropriately balances the need for legal and regulatory compliance and operational efficiency, and appropriately reflects the College's standing as a world-leading university.
- You will provide expert guidance, advice, and support on HR policies, procedures, and rewards to all levels of HR staff and wider College.
- Ensuring that the College meets its legislative requirements, the post holder will develop employment contract templates (including Clinical) for use by HR operational staff and oversee the development and maintenance of employment-related correspondence.
- Making a positive contribution to the College's pay principles.
If you have a strong background in policy, ideally in HR and not for profit and are looking for a genuinely flexible working environment, then apply today.