£35,000 - £42,000
An experienced Personal Assistant of the highest calibre is required to join a busy office based in the West End supporting two Directors. You must have excellent communication skills and experience in creating presentations and assisting in organising company events. You will be a natural at building relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, be very proactive, and longevity in previous roles is essential.
- Overseeing, prioritising, and as required, actioning correspondence on behalf of the Directors (email, post).
- Screening phone calls, enquiries, and requests, and handling them where appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Drafting letters and emails for and on behalf of the Directors as and when necessary, ensuring language is clear and grammatically correct.
- Clear and concise organisation of electronic documents.
- Updating and maintaining the Directors' calendars. Inputting clear and detailed meeting entries (including location, time zones, attendees, transport arrangements, etc.
- Planning and management of both business and some personal meetings and events.
- Arranging extensive travel, both business and personal when required.
- Creating and updating detailed travel itineraries for business and personal trips.
- Anticipating and managing all travel-related documentation and necessities: passports, visa, and currency requirements.
- Organise and prepare the Directors and where necessary any other Executives for meetings e.g. ensuring they have the relevant details, documentation, and information required.
- Responsibility for regular banking arrangements for the Directors.
- Completing monthly expenses and expenditure analysis.
- Undertaking additional ad hoc duties where required.
Criteria for the role:
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Degree is desirable; if not, then a strong educational background
- Key attention to detail and presentation
- Initiative for problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills/relationship building on all levels
- Effective time management and prioritisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Articulate and diplomatic manner
- Positive attitude to work and supporting others
- Ability to deal with last minute changes and inconsistencies
- Flexibility and adaptability to manage a range of different tasks
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.