Are you looking for a new opportunity? Do you thrive working in a fast-paced environment?
If this sounds like you, read on..
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Personal Assistant/Office Manager within a centrally-located recruitment firm. The Personal Assistant/Office Manager will work closely supporting two Directors with the day-to-day running of the office and assisting with projects.
The ideal candidate will have had 2-3 years' experience within an administration role and be looking to take the next step in their career. They are looking for someone with a real can-do attitude, who can show initiative, and who has exceptional knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite. It would be a bonus if you have experience using Salesforce, Breathe HR and Xero.
- Day-to-day office and administrative support
- General support and duties to support two Directors
- Implementing basic HR for the office, IT Support, and basic HR tasks
- Management of accounting system, monthly account reconciliation, and generating of placement invoices
- Diary management including arranging internal and external meetings using Outlook calendars
This is a temporary role for 6 months , paying £16 per hour. If you feel you are suitable, please apply below.