We are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant for our client, a global accountancy firm.
Your key responsibilities as a Personal Assistant:
- Full diary management.
- Arranging meetings/lunches/dinners, organising room bookings, catering, room setups and video conferences.
- Note taking in meetings/ audio typing.
- Organising travel including providing detailed itineraries.
- Coordinating events, both internal and external.
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant in a professional services environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proactive and friendly attitude.
- Experience working for senior individuals.
- Strong in all MS Office programs.
If it sounds like you and you are able to start IMMEDIATELY, please apply today! Please do not apply if you have any notice period.