We're currently recruiting for a large, corporate organisation located in the heart of London. They have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PA to join their well-established team. This is an exciting role based in an amazing office in central London. This role will see you supporting the partner and director, assisting with top-level support. We are looking for a career PA who ideally has previously provided executive-level support for a large company.
The Personal Assistant responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- General personal assistant responsibilities
- Diary management
- Minute taking
- Arrange meetings - lunches / room booking / catering
- Managing partner inbox / filter requests
- Booking meeting rooms
- Project managing large events
- Attending occasional meetings on behalf of the partner and reporting back
- Booking travel arrangements
Who the ideal personal assistant will be:
- Financial services or professional services background - desirable but not essential
- Passionate about supporting, advising, and helping the business achieve their potential
- Extremely proactive and always one step ahead to pre-empt any needs for the partner/directors upcoming diaries/meetings.
- Discreet and tactful.
- Skilled in planning and organisation, which are required to be an excellent personal assistant.
This is an excellent opportunity that will see you working closely with your team and manager in which you will be influential in the smooth running and growth of the company.
Do not miss your chance, apply today!
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
We specialise in PA & EA jobs, office support jobs, temporary jobs and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.