£35k - £42k depending on experience
Previous professional services or financial services experience is essential
We are recruiting for a polished, articulate, and experienced PA to join a dynamic, forward-thinking company in the West End. You will have a min of a year's previous PA experience supporting at least two Senior Executives. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys a varied and busy role, and is used to managing complex diaries and travel arrangements.
- Ensuring the necessary coordination and support for the director(s), which includes written correspondence, various reporting requirements, calendar management, travel arrangements, and monthly travel expense submissions.
- Managing monthly Board report on behalf of the directors.
- Supporting in connection with various meeting activities with the responsibility of coordinating, following up on actions taken, updating project plans, and taking notes.
- Drafting various presentations and other written material.
- Playing a role in company event management activities and coordinating Corporate Affairs events.
- Supporting senior members of the Exec team on an ad hoc basis.
- Acts independently as well as part of a team.
- A 'can do' attitude.
- Proactive, not reactive.
- Good attention to details.
- Willingness to support and help others.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Ambassador to promote and implement the Arriva values both within and outside the organisation.
Knowledge, skills, & experience required for this role:
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organisational and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Resilient, self-motivated, proactive, and delivery-focused with an ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels.
- Experience supporting director and executive level meetings, managing diaries, and capturing and following up on actions taken.
- Knowledge of working with Sharepoint.
- Fully self-sufficient in the advanced use of 0365 tools and PowerPoint.