We are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant to 3 partners within a leading accountancy company to join their busy office in the heart of the city!
Your key responsibilities as a Personal Assistant:
- Full diary management
- Arranging meetings/lunches/dinners, organising room bookings, catering, room set ups, and video conferences
- Note taking in meetings/audio typing
- Organising travel including providing detailed itineraries
- Coordination of events both internal and external
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant in a professional services environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive and friendly attitude
- Experience working for senior individuals
- Strong in all MS Office
If it sounds like you and you are able to start IMMEDIATELY, please apply today! Please do not apply if you have any notice period.