Up to £40,000
Our client, a leading mid-sized law firm, is seeking a well-organised, professional, confident, calm, efficient, and discreet Personal Assistant / Administrator to support the Head of Marketing. The ideal candidate must have had recent and relevant one to one experience from a professional services organisation, ideally Legal or Accountancy.
This is a varied and busy role that will see you engaging with a wide variety of partners within the business, so it is essential that you have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and can demonstrate previous experience of building internal and external clients across the organisation. We ideally want to hear from you if you enjoy a challenge, have exceptional organisational skills, and have at least 3 years' PA experience within the professional services industry.
This role is both varied and busy with traditional duties including lots of diary management, inbox management, gatekeeping, client management, and providing solid organisation assistance, sometimes to the project team.
- Proactive diary management: arranging meetings, interviews and travel arrangements via Outlook.
- Providing a proactive, effective. and comprehensive assistance in relation to managing the Partner's workload.
- Events management: including firm's summer and Christmas parties.
- Acting as liaison for the partner and director from internal colleagues, external clients, and other contacts, answering questions and routing requests appropriately.
- File management: ensuring the filing is up to date, correct, and accessible.
- Audio typing, which may include the transcription of emails, letters, minutes, and other required documents.
Please send your CV initially to apply for this role if you have experience from within the professional services sector.