Our client, a leading global management consultancy, is seeking a dynamic, professional, and credible Team EA to join their expanding division. You will be require to provide primary support to the MD / Head of Practice management team and her 4 direct reports. They are seeking a self-starter with strong diary management skills who can deal with a heavy workload and expenses.
The role demands a lively, organised, and practical approach to diary management to fully manage the different needs of the management team. You will need to be able to juggle many tasks at one time whilst retaining a sense of humour and flexibility!
Candidates must have experience working in a professional services environment and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Main elements of the role will be :
- Extensive diary management
- Organising and taking minutes at Senior level
- Producing high-quality letter documents, briefing papers, reports, and presentations
- Travel management
- Updating contacts
- Answering calls and dealing with related requests
- Ensuring that the Senior Management team is prepared for meetings