We're currently recruiting for a large accountancy firm located in the heart of London. They have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced PA to join their well-established team. This is an exciting role based in an amazing office in central London. This role will see you supporting the partner and director, assisting with top-level support. We are looking for a career PA who ideally has previously provided executive-level support for a large company.
The Personal Assistant responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- General PA responsibilities
- Diary management
- Minute taking
- Arrange meetings - lunches / room booking / catering
- Manage partner inbox and filter requests
- Book meeting rooms
- Project manage large events
- Attend occasional meetings on behalf of partner and report back
- Book travel arrangements
Who the ideal personal assistant will:
- Have a financial services or professional services background - desirable but not essential
- Be passionate about supporting, advising, and helping the business achieve their potential.
- Be extremely proactive and always one step ahead to pre-empt any needs for the partner/directors upcoming diaries/meetings.
- Be discreet and tactful.
- Have the planning and organisational skills required to be an excellent personal assistant.
This is an excellent opportunity that will see you working closely with your team and manager. You will be influential in the smooth running and growth of your department and the wider business.
Do not miss your chance, apply today!
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
We specialise in PA & EA jobs, office support jobs, temporary jobs and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.