Up to £28k depending on experience
Based in Jersey
A fantastic opportunity is available to join a busy and passionate team as a Personal Assistant. Our client, based in Jersey, is one of the most exciting businesses in the gaming industries today.
Reporting to the CEO, you will support them and the other directors in their day-to-day activities in all areas of the business. The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, collaborative, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organisation and unwavering attention to detail at all times.
- Ensure that work is processed in a suitable timescale to meet specific processing deadlines.
- Maintain and review financial records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and compliance with regulations.
- Monitor budgets and report overages or shortages.
- Conduct data entry and identify and isolate errors or discrepancies.
- Review payroll, purchase requisitions, and receipts, and maintain all documentation.
- Respond to inquiries from any relevant parties (such as outside vendors and departments within their company) with accurate information in a timely manner.
- Comply with cash processing procedures.
- Prepare bank deposits, which requires checking for accuracy and reconciling any errors.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from senior managers.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms.
- Develop and maintain a filing system, documenting work to ensure there are accurate, up-to-date records of all transactions.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Office management and ordering of office supplies.
- Calendar management and booking travel arrangements.
- Ad hoc duties requested by the directors and the senior managers.
- Various associated administration tasks.
- Proven work experience as an administrator/payment processor or within an office support role
- Experience in bookkeeping, accounting, and financial principles would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Xero would be advantageous
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail, problem-solving skills, and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritise and schedule tasks and work in a team environment
- Must be willing to learn new things, open to challenges, and thrive on success
- Proficiency in MS Office (Advanced Word and PowerPoint essential)
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment: laptops, printers, and scanners
- 5+ years' Jersey residency essential
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
We specialise in PA & EA jobs, office support jobs, temporary jobs and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.