PA to 2 Board-level Executives
Up to £40k depending on experience
We are recruiting for an experienced PA to join a multicultural, dynamic, and fast-paced Fin-tech start up that is extremely successful and growing quickly! You will have a minimum of 3 years' experience as a PA and have done extensive diary management. This is a busy, fun, but professional and social environment that requires a like-minded PA. Culture is key for this organisation and you will be part of a fabulous team!
You will be a PA who is used to working in a fast-paced environment. Confident being hands-on, taking control of busy diaries, complex travel arrangements, juggling multiple demands, and taking ownership of tasks to meet deadlines. Therefore, we need someone with superb organisational skills.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Extensive diary management, organising internal and external meetings with various parties
- Determining the importance of meeting requests in the context of priorities and schedule accordingly.
- Arranging internal and external meetings including logistical aspects (room set up, organise lunch, preparation of documents)
- Coordinating all travel arrangements including applying for visas and booking drivers
- Arranging meetings and conference calls, including liaising with clients directly to organise
- Processing expenses
- Effectively communicaing with people at all levels, both internally and externally to the organisation
- Ad hoc administration tasks
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Have a professional and positive attitude
- Good sense of humour with a can-do attitude
- Great attention to detail
- Proven administration experience