£35,000 - £40,000
London (with the occasional travel)
Our client, a software company, is seeking a dynamic, professional, and credible Personal Assistant. This is an exciting time to join, and a position where you could make it your own. You will be require to provide primary support to the COO. They are seeking a self-starter with strong diary management skills who can deal with a heavy workload and expenses and someone who is willing to travel.
Candidates must have experience working in a Personal Assistant or a Team Assistant role and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Main elements of the role will be:
- Extensive diary management
- Organising and taking minutes
- Producing high-quality letter documents, briefing paper, reports, and presentations
- Travel management
- Updating contacts
- Answering calls and dealing with related requests
- Ensuring that the COO is prepared for meetings