Up to £34k depending on experience
City (accessible from London Bridge or Tower Hill)
We are recruiting for an experienced PA to support two very busy board members of an Employee Benefit Trust organisation. The role will be primarily supporting two executives, one being a founder and the other a senior director. You will need at least 2 years of previous PA experience, must be highly organised, and used to ever-changing diaries. This is an open plan office and a role that requires you to be flexible, great at teamwork, and have a hands-on approach.
This role would suit someone who is looking to further develop their career as a PA, as the organisation offers development. As the two people you are supporting are fairly self-sufficient, this will suit someone who has the confidence to show them how to make use of a PA, build trust, and build a relationship. You will need to be proactive, use initiative, and be supportive.
- Acting as the first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- On- and off-site meeting arrangement including catering and restaurant reservations.
- Ad hoc tasks for team members.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport, and accommodation.
- Booking train tickets and flights for business events and meetings.
- Preparing itineraries and travel packs for the board members and staff when required.
- Project and event coordination.
- Typing, compiling, and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Preparing presentations for board meetings
- Managing magazine / website memberships and subscriptions, and renewing when appropriate.
- Company secretarial support as required.
- Assisting with company report distribution.
- Communicating with board members, scheduling board meetings, and arranging meeting agendas.
- Preparing meeting agendas, performing research for meetings, and taking minutes.
- Maintaining databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Conducting research on behalf of board members.
- Collating expenses and entering them into the account system.
- Completing monthly company credit card reconciliation.
- Other general office duties (as and when required):
- Occasional printing, binding, and scanning documents.
- Assisting with/coordinating office events.
Assisting with the reception function including but not exclusively:
- Occasional reception cover as necessary (holiday leave or absences).
- Welcoming visitors in a polite and prompt manner.
- Answering incoming calls, transferring them, and taking messages.
- Assisting with setup for workshops/events.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.