Location: City of London
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 - plus great benefits!
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant!
Our client, a global financial consultancy based in the City, is looking for an outstanding PA to join their team. This PA will provide in-depth support to two or more partners and directors within the business. The role is extremely diverse and varied, therefore you must be organised, hard-working, and passionate about supporting, advising, and helping businesses achieve their potential. This company offers exceptional benefits have won awards for their work-life balance initiatives.
Please note, professional services experience, ideally in accountancy, is desirable for this role.
- Full diary management
- Arranging meetings/lunches/dinners, organising room bookings, catering, room set-ups, videoconferencing etc.
- Minute taking
- Organising travel/detailed itineraries - domestic and international
- Project management - planning, budgetary control, delivery, and post-event reporting
- Coordinating events - seminars, conferences, dinners, and networking events
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- A minimum of 3 years' PA experience, preferably in professional services
- Strong technical skills and experience of providing clients with quality services
- Desire to coach, mentor, and develop your colleagues
- Fantastic organisation skills
- Great IT skills
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
If this sounds like you, apply today!
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.