Outstanding new opportunity for a Personal Assistant for a global organisation. Our client is seeking a driven, hard working, and professional Executive Assistant.
This role is for the TOP Executive Assistants in the financial services sector seeking a new challenge role supporting the CEO of a global organisation. This role offers the opportunity to get involved in exciting and world recognised projects.
If you are the type of candidate who is PROFESSIONAL, HARD WORKING, AND ENJOYS A BUSY ENVIRONMENT, then apply now!
Location: City of London
Salary: £34,000 - £38,000 plus excellent benefits
- Extensive diary management for the CEO and x2 direct reports.
- Supporting on global projects.
- Administrative support for the wider team.
- Booking travel across the world, organising visas when necessary.
- Attending meetings occasionally and preparing board packs.
- Assisting in booking corporate events.
Skills and personal attributes:
- Exceptionally organised, hard working, and reliable.
- Proven experience as a PA, supporting at board-level.
- Happy to go the extra mile.
- Experience with extensive diary management and travel booking.
- Ideally, experience from a corporate background.