Are you an experienced and professional Pensions Specialist Consultant?
Our client, a global organisation, is seeking a temporary/ contractor for a period of 2 - 12 months (depending on project). This role is based in Chesterfield and will be paying a competitive rate of £300 - £650 per day (depending on experience)
You will need to have the following:
- Proven experience of both Defined Benefit (DB) and Defined Contribution (DC) (minimum 12 months)
- Ability to deal with complex pension-related queries in writing and by phone
- Experience of working on scheme events such as benefit statements, AVC statements, pension saving statements, scheme valuation, and pension increase
- Ideally, current knowledge of pensions legislation and regulations
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, ideally to an advanced level in Excel
- Must be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative to agreed Service Level Agreements
- Attention to detail
- Ability to carry out manual calculations.
If you are interested, please apply below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.