Junior Pensions Administrator
Immediately 6 months temporary (possible opportunity for a permanent role)
An exciting opportunity has arisen at a well-known fast-paced company based in Central London.
The main purpose of the role will be: handling and processing telephone, online, written, and in-person pension entitlement, pensioner payroll, and all non-member enquiries, providing clear and accurate information to members within agreed timescales, and referring complex cases to the Team leader.
You'll work as a team to deliver scheme events including but not limited to pension increases, benefit statement production, and trivial commutation initiatives. The role also involves auto-enrolment, processing casework as required, and resolving queries from members and businesses.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Logging/filing the item of post received
- Returning original certs and docs
- General record maintenance including bank changes, address updates and power of attorney
- Transfers in
- Transfers out
- Providing information to DWP
- DWP traces
- Making contact via email to members of the pension scheme
- Mortality screening
Please apply today. You must have a minimum of 6 months' experience.