Our client, a global financial firm, is looking for a payroll administrator to support the pensions team and wider team with a varied and busy workload. Based in Chesterfield, this role is suitable for somebody with 1-2 years' pensions experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assist in generating P11Ds using third-party software
- Mailing P11D/Statement of Benefits to employees' home addresses
- Liaising with our tax advisors as appropriate
- Completing National Statistics Annual returns
- Assisting in generating compensation reports for tax returns and Directors Emoluments
- Scanning/archiving various employee documents
Experience and qualifications required:
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel (including detailed spreadsheets) and the ability to use report writing tools is required
- The ability to work to a high level of accuracy and demonstrate attention to detail is essential
- Be able to demonstrate a methodical approach to collating and interrogating data
- Good initiative with the ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise work
This role is to start immediately and will last for six months.
Candidates on notice need not apply.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
We specialise in PA & EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and Finance jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.