Payroll & Benefits Coordinator
£25,000 - £30,000
Our client, a global luxury serviced accommodation, is looking for a Payroll & Benefits Coordinator to join their team. They are seeking a dedicated and diligent individual who can support their growing team. Based at their head office in London, the Payroll & Benefits Coordinator will report to the VP Finance, working with both the Finance and People teams to manage the payroll and benefit processes and propose solutions to support a fast-growing business operating in multiple jurisdictions. This is a challenging role.
- Manage end-to-end payroll process working with their payroll bureau providers, and be responsible for continuous improvement of the payroll for UK employees (currently 150+ payslips per month) and some of the French entities. This includes employee changes, additional payments, pensions, salary sacrifices, benefits-in-kind, statutory payments (SMP, SPP, SSP, ShPP, SAP), and year-end filing (P60s, P11Ds, PSA).
- Continuously review and improve existing processes with the opportunity to bring payroll fully in-house.
- Take on new market payrolls from implementation to monthly management.
- Lead global cyclical reward activities (salary review, yearly bonuses etc) including taking care of data integrity, calculations and continuous improvement efforts.
- Partner with the sales team manager to calculate monthly commission pay, cross-checking with Salesforce and booking platform data.
Desired skills and experience
- Experience in both payroll management and HR data is essential.
- Degree qualification - ideally in an analytical/data science discipline.
- At-home with numbers - know your way around Excel (more than just pivot tables and v-lookups), and keen to learn more.
- Highly literate, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to produce accurate, high-quality work.
- Self-motivated and able to plan and deliver work without close oversight.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Well organised, able to multitask, and a team player.