Our client, a leading payment organisation based in the heart of Manchester, is looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Administrator who will work closely within their HR Team.
This position requires exceptional attention to detail as the role is responsible for ensuring that payroll is complete globally for over 3000 employees.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Payroll and Benefits team to ensure that all task are planned each day, adhering to the monthly calendar deadlines.
- Assisting with the processing of all payroll transactions in accordance with all service provisions and statutory requirements.
- Maintaining accurate payroll and benefits information, and ensuring that all colleague lifestyle events (new hire, leaver, salary changes etc.) are dealt with accordingly.
- Working with the Payroll & Benefits manager to assist with all HMRC documentation across the business and co-ordinating year-end submission and all end of year payroll requirements including P11d and P60 submission.
- Assisting with the administration of the flexible benefit program.
- Assisting with the administration of and answering employee questions relating to the managed expense system.
- Answering colleague and line manager questions placed with the Payroll & Benefits team.
This role is an immediate position, so please only apply if you are available ASAP and do not have a notice period!
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and Finance jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.