Temporary Payroll Administrator | £13.00 per hour | Office-based | Tolworth
One of my clients based in Surrey is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their busy team in the Head office. This role is for 3 months working in a small team, assisting them with Administrative support to the Payroll Department for Global Food Chain.
Here are the requirements of the role:
- Collecting and analysing the accuracy of employee timesheets
- Email and letter correspondence
- Dealing with employee queries on the phone
- Payroll Administration
- Mailing electronic paychecks or handing over hard copies of the same to employees
- Resolving any queries related to the payroll
- Ensuring that there are no discrepancies in the payroll activities
- Preparing and updating employee work schedules
- Maintaining confidentiality of every employee's information
- Drafting and maintaining payroll reports
- Payroll experience
- Administrative skills
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service
The stunning offices are located right next to Tolworth station where you will be offered a subsided canteen, fresh breakfasts and various chill-out areas where you are able to take time out on your lunch and have access to various activities to take your mind away from work and have a proper lunch break!
If you have all of the above, please apply!