Part-time Direct Sales Executive
Up to £24.5k (pro-rata 21 hours a week)
We are recruiting for a confident, hard-working, and confident sales professional who is looking to move away from a retail sales role or face-to-face sales role and into an office with a great team. This is a part-time role though and will suit someone who is perhaps studying part-time or has personal commitments. Due to the nature of the role, flexibility is required throughout the year to perhaps do additional hours/days depending on the time of year - this, of course, will be paid.
As Direct Sales Coordinator, you will help to drive the direct sales received for the English language products within the group including their UK, US, and Canadian year-round centers and their junior summer and family courses. This role will also allow for fantastic exposure to the wider work of their sales and marketing departments and insight into the varied promotional work that they undertake.
The purpose of this role is to drive direct sales for the company and assist the sales and marketing departments in the performance of its functions, including the following list of items (which is not exhaustive):
- Manage the online contact systems and monitor and report back on the uptake and conversion rates of these systems
- Actively follow up on a regular basis with potential new leads gained from online contact systems and emails
- Respond to student and agent inquiries that come through on the website, email, or online contact systems in both English and at least one other language
- Provide support with new projects that aim to increase booking conversions, such as marketing automation and lead generating projects
- Update and manage our student database using a CRM system
- Provide additional assistance to the marketing team when required
- Produce and present statistical data on students and agents of the company for monthly marketing meetings and on other occasions as required
- Co-ordinate the distribution of mailshots (both posted and by email)
- Assist in the management of the CMS (Content Management System) for the website
- Help undertake quality management tasks every quarter (mystery shopper/direct booking analysis/agent questionnaires)
- Help undertake the annual fees survey
- Attend and deliver training sessions with the sales and marketing teams
- Provide essential administrative support for the sales and marketing teams. This will include:
a. dealing with email correspondence whilst they are traveling or on annual leave
b. completing group quotes
c. placing brochure orders for agents and events
d. managing the head office inbox
e. covering agent visits to head office in the absence of the sales team
f. responding to reference requests for agents received from other organisations
g. issuing agent contracts and certificates for applications received online and others as necessary
h. supporting the team in preparation for and follow-up from trips and workshops
i. helping maintain the agent database and other records of agreement and correspondence with them
- Ideally, one year's prior experience working in an office, ideally in sales or marketing
- A 2:1 degree
- Fluency in at least one of the following: Italian, Spanish, Arabic, or Turkish
- Enthusiasm for the company and industry
- Ability to learn complex elements quickly and retain information
- Excellent work ethic and willingness to 'muck in'
- Willingness to learn, take criticism, and be self-critical
- High standard of numeracy and literacy
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Friendly, with an outgoing personality and the ability to form relationships quickly
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to create 'new leads'
- Prepared to work and travel, independently, overseas if required
- Experience of overseas travel and an understanding of/empathy with foreign cultures
- Commercial acumen, negotiation skills, and a tenacious approach to getting the deal
- Native-level spoken and written English
- Permission to live and work in the UK
- Creative and imaginative problem-solving
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
We specialise in PA & EA jobs, office support jobs, temporary jobs and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.