Our client, a global financial firm, is looking for an experienced part-time receptionist to support their Tadworth office between the hours of 1-6pm Monday - Friday. This role is supporting the reception team in the day-to-day running of their busy office. Meeting and greeting visitors is a large part of the role alongside using the switchboard and issuing visitor passes.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide an efficient, professional and well-presented switchboard and reception service.
- Handle all incoming telephone calls for the Kent, Surrey, and London offices.
- Answer general queries in a pleasant, prompt, accurate, and efficient manner.
- Greet guests on arrival in a pleasant, professional manner, issue visitors passes, and contact their hosts.
- Take ownership of individual customer requests and strive to exceed their expectations.
- Assist with room and office bookings and cancellations.
This role is for an ongoing basis and they are looking for the right candidate to start ASAP. If this sounds like something you're interested in, please apply within. Candidates on a notice period need not apply.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.