Our client, a leading furniture manufacturer built with personality and precision, are currently recruiting for a receptionist with loads of personality. This is a part-time role, and the client is happy if the candidate would like to do 5 or 5 ½ hours a day.
Are you a cheerful, bubbly, part-time receptionist who is looking to work for an exciting company? Then please apply today!
The successful candidate will fulfil the dedicated role of receptionist. Duties are likely to include but not be limited to the following:
- Managing and directing incoming telephone calls and enquiries.
- Meeting and greeting guests and visitors, putting them at ease, and providing refreshments as necessary.
- Opening and distributing incoming post and deliveries.
- Sending outgoing post, including the use and upkeep of the franking machine.
- Managing bookings for the Meeting Room Suite, ensuring that meetings do not clash and that rooms are clear, clean, and tidy.
- Providing refreshments before and during meetings as appropriate.
- Logging and recording courier bookings and requests for drawing copying.
- Assisting in the provision of general housekeeping duties to the main kitchen area and coffee point, ensuring that all standard sundries and refreshments are available and ordered in a timely manner.
- Providing general administrative support as and when required.
- Using general office equipment as necessary such as wire binding machine, laminator, photocopier, etc.
The role is part-time permanent, working five days a week, Monday to Friday, from 10:00 until 2:30pm (the hours are negotiable).