This is a fantastic role for somebody looking for a Part-Time role as an Office Coordinator. This is a newly-created role supporting the senior team.
Location: City of London (near Bank, Moorgate, Liverpool Street Station)
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Hours: Part-time, requires someone to do two or three full days in the office and then one or two mornings from home
Office Culture: Small open plan office, professional, and friendly team
- Supporting the Senior board members with any administration
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office, ordering stationary, etc.
- Diary management for the director
- Preparing board packs for meetings/confident on PowerPoint
- Extensive booking meetings and ensuring the senior board members are prepared for them
Personal Skills and Attributes:
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Confident at PowerPoint and all Microsoft packages
- Good team player, happy to get stuck in wherever the business needs are