Part-time Office Coordinator
Up to £25k pro rata (27.5 hours/week)
We are recruiting for an experienced Office Coordinator on a part-time basis to join a global organisation and their front-of-house team. This role will be working from 12.00pm - 17.30pm, Monday to Friday. You will be working alongside another front of house / office coordinator and will report into her. You must be a strong team player, very hands-on and proactive. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a varied role that will include stakeholder engagement, assisting with events, office coordination, reception, and being the face of the business.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Manage reception, answer calls promptly and in a professional manner, receive guests in a warm and professional manner
- Work closely with the full-time office coordinator and assist with lunch and other catering requirements for meetings
- Manage the reception desk inbox and coordinate meeting room bookings
- Food and beverage orders: Take catering requirements for meetings from department PAs, book using a corporate card, submit expenses and allocate to correct department cost centre using Concur
- Stationery orders: Responsible for ordering office supplies and stationery through Coupa and ensuring that correct stock levels are maintained
- Deal with office facilities maintenance issues and escalate them as appropriate and at the right time to the Group HR Manager
- Be fully trained and thorough in using Coupa to raise purchase orders and invoices
- Be familiar with the office alarm system and act as a key contact (rota) in case of any emergency
- Participate in office social committee and support the organisation of regular events throughout the year
- Provide ad hoc administrative and PA support
- Oversee that the kitchen and common areas are kept clean, tidy, and stocked; report any equipment issues to the suppliers/contractors for repair
Skills and Experience required:
- Experienced in managing reception and related duties
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- Good working knowledge of Concur, Coupa, and MS Office
- Confident, friendly, and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to providing excellent customer service to the business
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to work on own initiative
- Maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
We specialise in PA & EA jobs, office support jobs, temporary jobs and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.