Part-time HR Manager - 4 hours a day, 4 days a week
Up to £45,000 pro rata
E14 - London
We are recruiting for an experienced, CIPD-qualified HR Manager to join a fantastic, employee-centric client that specialises in providing a wide range of interpreting and translation services to organisations nationally. This is a part-time role and being the great client they are, they are flexible about what time of day you choose to work; however, they do require 4 hours a day, 4 days a week, preferably Monday to Friday - though they are flexible. You will need to have a minimum of 4 years' experience as an HR manager, as you will be responsible for maintaining the HR function, which includes staff welfare and recruitment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage starter and leaver processes.
- Prepare contracts, offer letters, and new starter packs.
- Issue security cards to all new starters and temporary staff.
- Maintaining relationships with payroll to ensure consistency in records including adding new starters, leavers, and other ad hoc info to the payroll system.
- Provide monthly reports to Operations for monitoring/audit.
- New vacancy administration; advertisement of all roles internally and externally as and when applicable.
- Centralised recruitment process; use online job boards to advertise and recruit candidates, brief agencies if required, negotiate fees, interview scheduling, carry out all first stage telephone interviews, and collate feedback as and when applicable.
- Monitor staff welfare making suggestions for potential improvements/incentives.
- Proactively manage situations to minimise matters of discipline and grievance.
- Set up and help to maintain annual leave entitlement.
- Maintain holiday and sickness records for all staff - ensure HR database kept up to date at all times.
- Update all company policies to ensure that they are in line with legal and information governance requirements.
- Research employment law updates and highlight relevant areas accordingly.
- Maintain and develop HR Business Process Manual for any process changes in line with ISO.
- Maintain personnel files for all members of staff including induction, training, and personal development.
- Ensure that all staff complete and acknowledge completion of all Information Governance training.