Part-time HR Business Partner
28 hours per week, 2-year FTC
Up to £50k pro rata (roughly £37,300)
As a Learning & Organisational Development Business (L&OD) Partner, you'll be working across the organisation as a whole. Consulting up to Executive Director level, you'll be an integral part of the HR leadership team, taking the people strategy and translating it into a plan for L&OD.
Working together with the business partners, Organisational Development group, and Internal Communications Manager, you'll help to drive high performance and engagement between leaders, managers, and staff. You'll be a visible professional representative of HR within the organisation, acting as a professional and trusted people adviser in the L&OD space. You will be part of the organisation's Core Brief group and take a leading role in corporate projects as required by the Director of HR, CEO, and the leadership team.
How your success will be measured:
- Feedback from your customers, colleagues, and manager.
- Your ability to work in a team and help in achieving department objectives.
- Delivery of the L&D plan for multiples sites and regional staff.
- Improved engagement across the college through your interventions.
- Your ability to advise based on analysing trends and insights.
- Deploying L&OD interventions to support organisational change and transition.
- Delivery of your own objectives (which you'll agree with your manager) - and your contribution to our values.
What you're accountable for:
- Providing sound professional advice across the whole range of L&OD issues using a risk-based approach.
- Broadening the knowledge and application of L&OD practice of senior managers, key colleagues, and OD group members.
- Translating business needs into opportunities that drive organisation and individual performance.
- Using strong relationship development and the ability to influence and properly diagnose true customer needs and deliver measurable solutions of value to the business.
- Using data to provide senior leaders with insights to the people and organisational performance agenda.
- Supporting change management initiatives across the business.
- Influencing and challenging senior managers to role-model organisational values and expected behaviours.
- Delivering the L&OD strategic and operational plans.
- Managing the L&D offering at the organisation.
- Delivering a high-quality L&OD consultancy service.
- Keeping our policies and processes up to date in line with changes to UK employment legislation and good practice.
- Working with the HR business partners and wider HR team to provide a seamless HR service to the organisation.
- Analysing data and providing a narrative for L&D update reports and other meaningful people analytics to support decision-making in the development of people, performance, and systems.
- Driving a culture of service excellence, customer care, and value for money.
- Developing your team, keeping them engaged, and helping them develop their careers.
- Delivering projects effectively across the whole of the organisation.
- Some UK travel may be needed.
Your experience will include:
- CIPD-qualified to Level 5, holder of an OD-related qualification or equivalent relevant experience, and the ability to demonstrate the level of skills and knowledge required for the role.
- Extensive knowledge of current thinking and trends on L&OD.
- Writing policies, procedures, and guidelines on L&OD.
- Using different L&OD techniques including design and delivery of training and facilitation.
- Leading and managing projects with the ability to plan monitor and evaluate activities to achieve objectives.
- Managing development needs and planning from the HR side.
- Taking a leading role on employee engagement information for senior managers, analysing and providing insight to support organisations initiatives.
- Liaising and negotiating with external providers - such as training providers and venue organisers.
- Preparing and managing a budget.
- Being able to negotiate and influence managers at all levels.
- Managing and developing teams.
If this sounds like you, then apply today!
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and HR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.