What an exciting opportunity for an immediately available, part-time, Executive Assistant/Administrator role!
You will join the London team, a global investor of independent groups who work for and on behalf of human rights, justice, and democratic governance. Your temporary role will be to provide Senior Executive support to the Global Security Team who are seeking part-time Executive Administrative help.
Working with the Director of Global Security, you will provide the director with administrative and logistical support across various activities.
Anticipated Tasks (indicative areas of work will include but are not limited to):
- Managing calendars, coordinating meetings, and ensuring schedules are handled efficiently.
- Creating and updating the filing system (Teams).
- Attending meetings and drafting summaries and minutes (as requested).
- Assisting with the preparation of annual administrative budgets and monitoring standard expenditures to ensure the activities within the department are conducted within an established budget.
- Providing operational/administrative support to the department as needed throughout its work.
- Reviewing consultant proposals for content and alignment with any existing master service agreements.
- Providing end-to-end management of contracts, from submission to payments.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Have a robust and personal initiative with the ability to take ownership of tasks, and deliver solutions under minimal guidance.
- Be able to function in a fast-paced, changing environment and be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Have strong English communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have a high-level competency with MS Office tools.
- Have experience with relevant systems such as Cx, Salesforce, Netsuite.
- Be able to build and maintain trust-based relationships quickly.
- Have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
If you are an immediately available part-time Executive Assistant looking for a 3-days per week, 6-month opportunity–please get in touch ASAP.
Salary/pay rate is dependent on experience.