What an exciting opportunity for an immediately available Part Time Executive Assistant/Administrator
You will join the London Team of a global investor of independent groups, who work for and on behalf of human rights, justice and democratic governance. Your temporary role will be to provide senior executive support to the Global Security Team who are seeking part time executive administrative support. Working with the Director of Global Security, you will provide director administrative and logistical support across a span of activities
Indicative areas of work will include but are not limited to:
- Manages calendar, coordinates meetings, and ensures that schedules are handled in an efficient manner
- Creating and updating filing system (Teams)
- Attends meetings and drafts summaries and minutes as requested
- Assists with preparation of the administrative annual budget and monitors standard expenditures to ensure the activities of the department are conducted with in established budget
- Provides operational/administrative support for the department as needed across the span of its work
- Reviews consultant proposals for content and alignment with any existing master service agreements.
- End to end management of contracts from submission through to payments
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Strong personal initiative, with the ability to take ownership of tasks and deliver solutions under minimal guidance
- Be able to function in a fast-paced, changing environment, and be able to work under tight timelines.
- Have a strong ability to communicate orally and in written form in English.
- Excellent attention to detail;
- High level competency with MS Office tools;
- Experience with relevant systems such as Cx, Salesforce, Netsuite etc
- Able to quickly build and maintain trust-based relationships.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
If you are an immediately available Part Time Executive Assistant, looking for a 3 day per week, 6 month opportunity, please get in touch ASAP