Our client are a global chain of luxury café and bakery restaurants, they are currently seeking an experienced digital enthusiast to join their fantastic team in the head office which is based in the City of London.
This role will be of a hybrid nature, paying £100 per day on a part time basis, working 3 days a week for 12 months.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Own, review and support content planning calendar as part of overarching marketing calendar
- Create and implement planned content in line with timelines
- Create engaging and exciting copy to support all online campaigns for social, email, app and web
- Photography/videography and assets creation using image editing software and online platforms
- Schedule and implement social media posts and live tune-ins
- Work with influencers and bloggers on partnerships and collaborations
- Build and send our email campaigns
- Create loyalty app updates and campaigns
- Create new and update existing webpages
- Support our blog with exciting recipe ideas and guest features
- Report on your achievements and learnings
You should apply to this role if you are:
- A digital enthusiast who wants an exciting challenge and sees themselves develop in digital marketing
- Experienced in social and online content creation, including strong skills in video and asset production and editing (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
- Familiar with SEO principles
- Proficient in using social posting platforms e.g. Sprout Social
- Comfortable putting together reports and recommendations
- Strong copy writing skills
- Social listening and monitoring
- Understand influencer marketing and have experience sourcing / activating influencers
- Obsessed with brands and the role that online plays in driving growth of a business
- A creative who is thorough in their approach with attention to detail
- Able to work at pace and accustomed to change and fast-moving environments
- Adept at juggling many priorities at once; keeping the business-as-usual plates spinning, as well as enthusiastically involved in wider brand projects
- Exceptionally organised to give yourself reactive freedom
- Best practice is at the heart of everything you do
If this sounds like right opportunity for you, apply to this role as soon as possible!