Part-time Board-level PA
28 hours per week - 12-month Maternity Cover contract
£31,500 (already pro rata)
09:00 - 17.30pm
We are recruiting for a proactive, experienced Board-level PA who has come from the Insurance or Financial Services industry and is looking for a part-time role (28 hours a week). You will be supporting two absolutely lovely Directors who are very supportive and fantastic to work with. The HRD's diary is ever changing, so he really needs someone who is always one step ahead and is used to a lot of diary management, regularly scheduling and rescheduling meetings and appointments.
This is a great open planned office, and on occasion you will provide ad hoc support to the CFO and CEO, but mainly supporting the HR Director and Head of Legal. This role requires flexibility, enthusiasm, a positive and 'can-do' attitude. It's imperative that you have had ample experience in putting together board packs. In return, you will receive great benefits and the opportunity to work for a a dynamic and growing company with a great heritage that brings peace of mind to its customers worldwide!
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage meetings in Outlook.
- Proactively and reactively scheduling, rescheduling and prioritising meetings.
- Communicating with others where needed including other PAs.
- Proactively foreseeing any clashes of diaries and seeking the most effective diary set up on a daily basis.
- Arranging internal and external meetings, including booking of meeting rooms and refreshments where needed.
Email Management and Communication
- Manage incoming and outgoing emails.
- Prioritising emails and ensuring that anything urgent is flagged.
- Timely communication to others in a professional manner to keep relevant stakeholders informed when necessary.
- Handling of internal and external calls and prioritising accordingly.
- Screening telephone calls and message taking where appropriate.
- Producing documents, reports, presentations, briefing papers, agendas and drafting communications with proofreading where needed.
- Printing, preparation, and organisation of documents as and when needed. Some of these requests may be on a regular basis and others may be ad hoc as and when required.
- There may also be a need to log expenses on the internal database and pick up any expenses queries.
- Booking hotel accommodation, train travel, flights, and overseeing travel arrangements as and when required.
Ad hoc Requests
Other tasks will become apparent as the post-holder or the business identifies areas where administrative improvements could be made.