We are currently recruiting for a Personal Assistant for our client, a global construction machinery company.
Your key responsibilities as a Personal Assistant:
- Diary management: meetings, appointments, travel, and accommodation.
- Communication: telephones, correspondence, emails and letters: prioritising and responding appropriately.
- Travel: arranging extensive international travel, planning and booking ahead, ensuring efficient use of time, good value, and convenience.
- Preparing for meetings, including research and preparing meeting packs where necessary.
- Attending and taking minutes for confidential meetings.
- Preparing all presentations and collection of materials as required.
- Filing and archiving.
- Organising corporate and company social events when required.
- Taking initiative and suggesting where possible how the team could utilise your skills.
- Managing emails.
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant in a professional services environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proactive and friendly attitude.
- Experience working for senior individuals.
- Strong in all MS Office.
If it sounds like you and you are able to start IMMEDIATELY, please apply today! Please do not apply if you have any notice period.