Previous Paralegal/ PA experience in a legal corporate environment is essential.
This is a truly unique hybrid role that will see you supporting the Senior Partner on a 1:1 basis; managing his diary and inbox, assisting with running the Partner's caseload, having ownership over the coordinating the delivery of work, liaising with clients and preparing documents for online filing/ updating files.
The ideal candidate will be super organised, an exceptional communicator both verbally and non verbally, and must have had at least 3 years previous experience of working within a legal corporate environment.
This is a great move for someone who enjoys organising and prioritising their own workload, and relishes a client-facing role, building strong relationships with clients and other contacts that they work with. the boutique law firm is growing rapidly, has top rankings for their work and has a really collaborative respectful culture.
- Diary management
- Liaising with Business Services Managers
- Assisting the Executive Committee as required
- Complete ad hoc requests or actions arising from meetings
- Email management and E-filing - which will include daily e-filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the firm's procedures
- Money laundering and KYC checks, file opening and first draft retainer letters
- Bill preparation, dealing with client invoice queries and assisting with credit control
- Ensure the Partner is properly apprised of progress on matters, including snags, risks, delays and general issues
- Initial drafts of transactional documents, contracts and with clients, taking instructions, keeping them updated on their matters and managing correspondence
- Liaising with clients, taking instructions, keeping them updated on their matters and managing client expectations
- Undertaking legal research
- Assisting with company secretarial work as required