Based : SE1
Hours 09.00- 17.30 ( Remote / Flexible working - Home & office)
Our client, a global leader in Identity Security is looking for a credible and established PA who can support the SVP of Sales EMEA on a one to one basis, whilst providing adhoc support the executive offices in Italy, France and Spain. Our client has a distinctive culture which is collaborative, humble and a learning environment with people who are respectful and passionate to develop and share ideas.
We are considering candidates with at least 3years experience of working as a Personal Assistant and supporting a busy executive. This role needs a proactive, engaging and organised PA who can self manage themselves and who has experience of co-ordinating complex european/ international travel itineraries.
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for SVP, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistic
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives
- Manage, coordinate, and arrange senior executive's travel and travel-related activities, including hotel booking, transportation, and meal coordination
- Perform administrative and office support, such as report / spreadsheet creation, faxing, and maintenance of filing system and contact database
- Organise team communications and plan events, both internally and off site.
Please note, due to the volume of candidates who apply we can only contact candidates who we would like to progress with.