Monday - Friday 09.30 to 17.30
Our client, a leading mid-sized law firm, is seeking a well-organised, professional, confident, calm, efficient, and discreet Personal Assistant to support a busy senior partner. The ideal candidate will have recent and relevant one-to-one experience from the legal industry, which exceeds traditional secretarial duties.
The role is both varied and busy with traditional duties including diary management, inbox management, gatekeeping, client management, and providing solid organisation assistance to the wider team.
- Proactive diary management; arranging meetings, interviews, and travel arrangements via Outlook.
- Providing proactive, effective, and comprehensive assistance in relation to managing the Partner's workload.
- Events management, including firm's summer and christmas parties.
- Acting as liaison for the partner and director from internal colleagues, external clients, and other contacts, answering questions, and routing requests appropriately.
- File management: ensuring the filing is up to date, correct, and accessible.
- Audio typing, which may include the transcription of emails, letters, minutes, and other required documents.
The ideal candidate will enjoy a challenge, demonstrate resourcefulness in the face of adversity, bring exceptional organisational skills, and have at least 3 years' PA experience within the professional services industry.
The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external clients.
Please send your CV initially to apply for this role; unfortunately we cannot accept calls in the first instance.