Monday - Friday 09.30 - 17.30
Our client, a leading Law firm, is seeking a well-organised, professional, confident, calm, efficient, and discreet individual who has a genuine interest in the day-to-day running of a business who has a sense of urgency and is able to see the bigger picture. This role supports a Senior Partner and we are looking for someone who is commercially-minded, proactive, and forward-thinking.
The role is both varied and busy, with traditional duties including diary management, inbox management, gatekeeping, client management, and ad hoc projects.
- Proactive diary management: arranging meetings, interviews, and travel arrangements via Outlook.
- Providing a proactive, effective and comprehensive assistance in relation to managing the Partner's workload.
- Events management: including firms summer and christmas parties.
- Acting as liaison for the partner and director from internal colleagues, external clients and other contacts, answering questions and routing requests appropriately.
- Organising client events.
- File management: ensuring the filing is up to date , correct and accessible.
The ideal candidate will enjoy a challenge, demonstrate resourcefulness in the face of adversity, bring exceptional organisational skills, and have at least 5 years' PA experience within the professional services industry- not necessarily legal.
Please send your CV initially to apply for this role; unfortunately we cannot accept calls in the first instance.