Legal PA to 4 Partners - Previous Litigation experience is necessary.
09.30 - 17.30 - City-Based
Our client, a prestigious and award-winning mid-sized Law firm based in the City, is looking for a formidable PA to support 4 Partners within two departments in this newly created role. This is a fast-paced, challenging and varied role which will require previous legal PA experience within litigation.
This is not your typical legal PA role; you can expect to be fully immersed with the traditional PA support duties and additionally, there will be various projects, organising events and liaising with clients on a daily basis. We are looking for a PA who goes the extra mile, is a succinct communicator, an engaging personality and who has superb organisational skills to juggle the demands of 4 successful Partners.
- Extensive diary and travel management
- Inbox management
- Organising and managing internal and external events
- Scheduling meetings and minute taking
- Liaising with stakeholders and maintaining communication
- Records management and document control
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion
Please send your CV in the first instance - preference will be given to candidates WITH previous experience.