Monday - Friday 09.30 - 17.30
Our client, a leading law firm, is seeking a well-organised, professional, confident, calm, efficient, and discreet individual who has a genuine interest in the day-to-day running of a business who has a sense of urgency and is able to see the bigger picture. This role supports two senior / managing partners and we are looking for someone who has supported two senior directors previously, who is super organised and unflappable.
The role is both varied, and busy with traditional duties including diary management, inbox management, gatekeeping, client management , event organising, and ad hoc projects.
- Proactive diary management: arranging meetings, interviews, and travel via Outlook.
- Providing a proactive, effective. and comprehensive assistance in relation to managing the Partner's workload.
- Events management: including firm's summer and Christmas parties.
- Acting as liaison for the partner and director from internal colleagues, external clients, and other contacts, answering questions and routing requests appropriately
- Organising client events
- File management: ensuring the filing is up to date, correct, and accessible.
The ideal candidate will enjoy a challenge, demonstrate resourcefulness in the face of adversity, bring exceptional organisational skills, and have at least 5 years' PA experience within the professional services industry.
The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to build relationships with internal and external clients.
Please send your CV initially to apply for this role; unfortunately we cannot accept calls in the first instance.