PA to the Managing Director
£30,000 - £35,000 plus benefits
The role is working with a experienced and reputable Technical Production Company who produce major, high-profile events around the world. This is an exciting new role supporting the MD and his team on an ad hoc basis. You need to be highly organised, proactive, and a real team player. This is a dynamic and varied role within a growing company!
The industry is exciting, challenging, fast-paced and a lot of fun. The company is fresh, creative, ambitious, and growing fast. The team are extremely experienced in their field and highly regarded within the industry. While the office is an informal and fun place to work, a mature approach and absolute professionalism is a must at all times. The company is growing and evolving. The team and MD require someone to be on-board for the journey and fully invested in supporting them along the way. There is a lot of scope for someone to put their own stamp on this role and to become a key player within the company.
Who we are looking for
The person we are looking for is confident, charismatic, proactive, positive, level-headed, and methodical. Meticulous attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills are a prerequisite. They use a lot of online tools and processes, so need someone who is very tech-savvy and quick to learn new programs and systems.
You will have a strong character with the ability to upward manage and command respect from both the MD and the wider team of directors. An enthusiastic, hands-on person with a positive and flexible attitude.
- Manage day-to-day tasks
- Manage busy diaries
- Create documents, reports, and presentations
- Action research and organise company events
- Manage the office and be a central point of contact for a busy team
- Minimum 3 years' PA experience. Additional relevant experience also considered.
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Strong communication and people skills
- Excellent PowerPoint presentation skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office or MAC OSX skills: Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to take ownership and be accountable
- Degree-educated ideally
- Fluent English. Additional languages a bonus.
- Driver's licence