We are looking credible, confident, and polished Personal Assistant to support the Head of Legal for a sustainable production/manufacturing company in the West End.
You will be part of a small and vibrant office where you will offer a high level of PA support to the Head of Legal as well as the IP Manager and the Legal Assistant. You will also work closely with another PA to share the wider Office Management duties, so it's important that you enjoy working as party of a team and having a varied role.
The key duties in the role are:
- Complex diary management and international tavel for the Senior Management team.
- Taking minutes at Board Meetings.
- Assisting with preparing reports and presentations.
- Office Management duties.
- The potential to get involved with ad hoc projects.
This is a fantastic business that is currently growing across the globe. The ideal candidate will come from a Legal background, ideally supporting an in-house legal team. You'll need a solid career history and have strong experience with minutes.
If you have the required skills, please apply using this link. If you have been shortlisted for the role, a consultant will be in contact with you within 48 hours of your application.