PA to Group Chief Strategy & Commercial Officer
Up to £40k
We are recruiting for a charismatic, highly organised, and diligent PA to support a Group Strategy & Commercial Officer of a Global Production company in West London. This is a varied PA role, supporting the Group Chief Strategy & Commercial Officer (as well as others). It is a dynamic and ever-changing environment, and for this full-support role, we require an experienced, keen, motivated, proactive self-starter. Great communication skills and attention to detail are essential.
You will have at least 4 years' previous experience as a PA in a fast-paced, dynamic, and creative environment but understand that being at board-level requires discretion, professionalism, and being commercially-minded.
Responsibilities will include:
- This role may have a direct report (Team Assistant who supports the Commercial Sales team) .
- This role can act as a pooled resource at times if needed, but you will mainly be responsible for keeping the Team Assistant on track.
- Be happy being autonomous and be discreet in dealing with very confidential and sensitive materials.
- Be prepared to support outside of business hours if needed (i.e. if Executive is stuck in an airport out of the country after hours).
- Flexibility with working hours to meet the demands of an international/head office role.
Duties will include:
- Extensive diary management - arranging meetings, conferences, and video conference calls, and liaising with other PAs and core departments.
- Replying to all incoming correspondence.
- Photocopying, faxing, filing, and binding documents.
- Reporting office problems to the relevant department.
- Keeping the office tidy and in working order.
- Organising complicated travel itineraries for international and local travel.
- Being the first point of contact and coordination for line managers.
- Working closely and maintaining good working relationships with all of the PAs.
- Screening incoming calls and post, and monitoring emails and dealing with them as appropriate.
- Often dealing with highly confidential material and acting in an appropriate manner.
- Preparing presentations using PowerPoint.
- Compiling expenses forms, coding invoices, and credit card claims.
- Budget management.
- Greeting guests and making refreshments.
- Must have excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills.
- Good telephone manner and excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.